Transform Together: Our 5-Year Ambition
After a year of introspection and through the collaborative work of 60 employees, the Gallery releases Transform Together, its first ever Strategic Plan.
The Road Ahead
Genuine healing and interconnection driven by art experiences is on the road ahead. A coming together of heart and mind, old and new, and the mundane and sublime is a dream within reach. It will take patience and perseverance, empathy and understanding, and trial and error, but we’re sufficiently on board to truly begin this new leg of the National Gallery of Canada’s journey.
National Gallery of Canada’s 2021-2026 Strategic Pillars
- Strengthen community connections through transformative art experiences
- Build a collection and program that inspire human connection
- Empower, support and build a diverse and collaborative team
- Centre Indigenous ways of knowing and being
- Invest in operational resilience and sustainability
The National Gallery of Canada has also developed a new mission statement and values which will guide its work over the coming five years.